You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior SQL Developer
— Retail Business
- Minimum 3 month contract.
- Support the business in an important transition period.
- Work on multiple projects at a crucial phase.
This is a minimum 3 month contract opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer with solid ETL development experience and a SQL Server expert. This will be a great opportunity to join an open minded and fun team to support the business at a crucial time of change.
What you’ll be doing
The SQL Developer will work closely with the current Development Manager who is leaving to ensure that there is a smooth hand-over and that the current projects can hit their go-live dates.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent SQL development skills
- Experience of working with SQL Server 2008 inc SSIS
- Ability to provide support to the databases and fix issues
- Experience of working with Restful APIs / Web Service
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive day rate of between £350 - £450 dependent on experience
Excellent working environment in Swindon
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: