— Global Technology firm
Salary: £40K - £50K
- Work for a global leading global technology firm in their Digital team.
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure in a global setting.
- Work across a range of digital media gaining further exposure in this space.
This is a great chance to join a truly global technology firm with an amazing product suite. Working in their Digital team you will be exposed to the latest in digital technology working with some awesome and talented colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a growing team of Digital Data Analysts and Analytics experts who are delivering high quality insight analysis across a range of products and data points.
Your role will be to be on top of all of the social platforms that are used by the company and gain a deep understanding of their effectiveness and use your skills in data analysis, SQL and insight analysis to bring out key findings that the digital team can use to refine their websites and apps.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 2 years' experience of data analysis or insight analysis in a commercial setting
- Solid experience of Facebook Insights, Youtube Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation and dashboard building skills (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience) an excellent benefits package and an annual bonus.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs