— Award-winning housing group
- A brand-new role to make your own.
- Join an established business with a growing design team.
- Benefit from flexible working and unlimited holiday.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer with both graphic and motion design experience to join an in-house comms team based in Devizes. This is a brand-new role to grow in to, with great opportunity across the wider business.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this growing housing development group, you’ll be reporting directly to the in-house Senior Brand Partner, working alongside an established team of designers who collectively support an award-winning comms team.
This is a varied role working across multiple channels; we’re talking anything from print brochures and annual reports to online video content for web and social. With the growing need for engaging motion graphics content for online campaigns, you’ll need experience using After Effects and Premier Pro to design motion graphics in a commercial setting.
The business has offices in both Devizes and Andover, so this role will call for travel between the two regularly, so you’ll need a full driving license and your own mode of transport for this one.
Ideally, you’ve some commercial experience under your belt in a similar role, but we’re also open to hear from graduates if you’ve completed a design internship as part of your studies.
It’s essential you’re confident with all four Adobe packages – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least some commercial experience in a design role (internship or paid).
- A portfolio of integrated marketing designs, including some moving image.
- Solid understanding of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Confident using After Effects and Premier Pro, with some motion work produced in a commercial setting.
- Knowledge of print processes, and experience taking designs through to artwork.
- Ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Own driving license and mode of transport essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a successful business that it’s growing, gaining ownership over a brand-new role for the team. You’ll also receive autonomy over your holiday with their unlimited holiday model, flexible working options, healthcare benefits, high street discounts and more!
Please apply with a portfolio (PDF under 10MB or website) and showreel to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Packaging and Brand ActivationLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Touch screen, progressive, big clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE