You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior - Mid-Weight Digital Designers (Contract)
— World Class Brand
- Competitive Day Rates on offer.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Junior and Mid-Weight positions available.
We’re looking for Digital Designers on a contract basis from Junior up to Senior to join an internal agency based in Wiltshire. This role sits within the internal marketing agency and will lead the delivery of CRM and data driven campaigns for the business.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Creative Head these roles sit within a talented team of designers, copywriters and content strategists all collaborating to deliver digital campaigns to a global customer base.
Embedded within the internal marketing agency, and with a close relationship to data and analytics, the Integrated Campaigns team delivers strategic campaigns across all channels including web, digital advertising, social and email.
Working with a big name brand means well-defined guidelines but you will be expected to push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign, knowing how to get the most out of the brand and always pushing for innovation.
If you’re a Junior, Mid-weight or Senior level and are available soon to get your teeth in to your next contract, please get in touch!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Conceptual in experience with good design skills.
- A portfolio full of digital design solutions.
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Some knowledge of CRM and digital campaign channels.
- Agency or fast paced in-house creative studio experience.
- After Effects, Sketch, HTML skills a bonus.
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for digital campaign work. You’ll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offers flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and supporting portfolio of digital campaign work.