Key Account Manager
— Amazon Optimisation
- Play a key role within this growing specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Competitive salary and great benefits on offer.
- Own client relationships and strategy.
I’m on the lookout for an Account Manager to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on supporting your clients with their Amazon growth strategies and nurturing and maximising those relationships along the way. Helping clients enhance their brands on Amazon is what the agency specialise in, so any experience in marketplace management or growing products on Amazon would be very valuable, but account management experience is the key element here.
You’ll maintain high levels of client management, setting up regular meetings, resolving any issues or queries as soon as they arise, offering constant guidance, support and knowledge and building strong rapport. Working collaboratively with the wider team, you’ll consistently analyse and report on performance and progress in order to develop strategy, drive ROI and exceed targets.
Amazing training and development opportunities in partnership with Amazon are on offer here so this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build on their skillset. The growing team have expanded to 14 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be an Account Manager with agency experience looking for a new challenge.
- Any experience with Amazon or marketplace management would be beneficial.
- Confident with strategy planning and creating objectives and targets.
- Well versed in planning and presenting reports on account progress.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to grow key client accounts.
- Confident using and reporting on data to drive strategy and enjoy seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (between £30-45k, entirely dependent on experience) with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.