Lead Automation Tester
— advocates for sustainability
- Market leading clean energy company.
- Head up Automation testing.
- 3 days remote, flexible working, forward-thinking & modern approach.
A multi award-winning company is looking for a Lead Automation Tester to join them in Chippenham. They’re already considered market leaders in the ethical business space and are showing no signs of slowing down, with some really exciting plans for growth in the pipeline. They have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and are equally invested in their employees. As a Lead Automation Tester, you will head up the automation testing, leading a team of talented testers to successfully deliver the business’ testing capability and leaning on your technical expertise to influence business critical decisions.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven automation testing expertise, preferably with C# coding knowledge or exposure to a C# environment.
- An understanding of Automation across web, mobile & backend applications using Selenium Webdriver & SpecFlow. Solid awareness of CI/CD (Azure DevOps).
- Experience defining test strategies and bug tracking & triage systems/processes.
- Previous leadership experience or an ability to facilitate professional development and execute technical decisions.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
- Keen interest in staying abreast with the latest automation tech and tooling.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will use your significant expertise to lead and grow a high-performance test and automation team, ensuring the successful delivery of automation testing capability and define the automation test strategy. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Development and Technical Architect to drive the direction and implementation of test automation capabilities and introducing new technologies where appropriate. Further, you will provide leadership to testers and will be responsible for their continuous professional development, identifying emerging skills needs for individuals and ensuring their skillsets are working well within the SCRUM teams. You’ll be a proactive individual who has a keen interest in growing a team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a salary of up to £55K on top of a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen or call 01179 269 530 to find out more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Established Financial Services businessLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£40k
— Amazing Product, Exciting Start-UpLocation:CirencesterSalary:£30K-£45K
— FTSE 250 Financial Services firmLocation:BristolSalary:£35k-£40k