You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Data Scientist
— Leading Data Science Consultancy
• Excellent opportunity to join a a leading Data Science Consultancy and head up a department.
• Help upskill the teams at some great clients.
• Mould and shape the department and its work.
What you’ll be doing
This leading Data Science Consultancy is split into multiple departments. Their Education Department is responsible for providing training and development across the data science spectrum. The training varies between training up brand new data scientists, upskilling data analysts with statistical coding skills, training data scientists to use new tools and techniques and more.
This role would suit an experienced Data Scientist who has a love for teaching and who can impart their skills and experience on to other people. Any experience in lecturing or teaching is a positive.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• BSc, MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related subject.
• Solid experience using statistical programming languages such as R, Python etc.
• Experience as a Data Scientist or Statistician applying these practices in a commercial context.
• Some exposure to teaching / tuturing / lecturing etc.
• Ability to work with vast, messy data sets.
• Management or mentoring experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of up to £70,000 based in amazing offices with excellent facilities.
They also have a generous benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.