— multi-award winning highly ethical brand
- Market leading business.
- Advocates for sustainability.
- Remote working, forward-thinking & modern approach to development.
A multi-award winning company is looking for a Lead Developer to join them in Chippenham. They’re already considered market leaders in the ethical business space and are showing no signs of slowing down, with some really exciting plans for growth in the pipeline. They have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and are equally invested in their employees. As a Lead Developer you will play a key role in driving their digital transformation forward, taking ownership of their development capability and leaning on your technical expertise to influence business critical decisions.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in Software Development across a full stack, preferably with a focus on the front-end.
- Broad range of understanding across multiple technology ecosystems as well as keeping up with the latest technical trends.
- Ability to lead a team of developers and facilitate high quality development.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working with an understanding of CI/CD, automation & configuration tools would be a bonus.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will use your significant expertise to lead & grow a high performance development team and play an integral role in driving the digital strategy forward. You’ll be a proactive individual with an excellent ability to communicate with internal and external parties, drawing on your own experiences as well as incorporating the input of others to make informed business critical decisions. Working closely with the CTO, Technical Architects and key stakeholders, you will be responsible for implementing development strategies, tooling & best practices, introducing new technologies where necessary in order to successfully deliver development capability for critical workflows. Further, you will be accountable for the performance of your development teams, identifying emerging skills needs for individual developers as well as overseeing the recruitment and on-boarding of new hires.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a salary of up to £75K on top of a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen or call 01179 269 530 to find out more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive