— 100% renewable energy company
- Clean energy company who invest in GreenTech Start-ups.
- Head up a forward thinking digital development team.
- 3 days remote, flexible working, buy more holiday.
A multi-award winning clean energy company is looking for a Lead Developer to join them in Chippenham. They’re considered market leaders in the green energy space and have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and investing in Green Tech start-ups. With exciting plans to grow out their digital offering there's a number of exciting transformation projects in the pipeline meaning they're looking for a hands-on Lead Developer who is passionate about tech and excited to lead & grow a team.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in Software Development across the full stack. Experience developing with C#.Net.
- Broad range of understanding across multiple technology ecosystems as well as keeping up with the latest technical trends.
- Ability to lead a team of developers and facilitate high quality development.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working with an understanding of CI/CD, automation & configuration tools would be a bonus.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will use your significant expertise to lead & grow a high performance development team and play an integral role in driving the digital strategy forward. You’ll be a proactive individual with an excellent ability to communicate with internal and external parties, drawing on your own experiences as well as incorporating the input of others to make informed business critical decisions. Working closely with the CTO, Technical Architects and key stakeholders, you will be responsible for implementing development strategies, tooling & best practices, introducing new technologies where necessary in order to successfully deliver development capability for critical workflows. Further, you will be accountable for the performance of your development teams, identifying emerging skills needs for individual developers as well as overseeing the recruitment and on-boarding of new hires.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a salary of up to £60K on top of a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Joe or call 01179 269 530 to find out more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Multi-award winning scale-upLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£70K
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K