Senior Account Director
— B2B Technology Team in an Integrated Agency
- Working with innovative and exciting Technology clients.
- Supportive team of industry experts.
- Brand new role due to agency expansion.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join on of Londons brightest integrated agencies. Joining a team filled with the best in the business, youll have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds most innovative and disruptive technology clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career within an exciting and progressive agency.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within the Business and Technology team, which boasts a range of large, blue chip clients. Youll be the go to for clients, running social media campaigns across a range of B2B technology and broadcast clients. As an experienced professional in monitoring and engaging with audiences through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and using tools such as Sprout Social, youll demonstrate a strong understanding of how important analytics are in delivering successful campaigns and gaining an understanding of a companys online audience.
Youll be responsible at this senior level for running through the line and brand communications campaigns, encouraging and mentoring the team below you to be the best they can possibly be. Youll be a pro when it comes to delivering account growth, partaking in internal pitches for grown campaigns.
What experience youll need
- Experience in a marketing or creative agency doing through the line advertising or brand communications.
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience working at a senior level within an agency.
- Experience running cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Confident in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Love of all things B2B technology and the ability to find the creative side of technology and business.
What youll get in return for your talents?
On top of a very competitive basic salary, the successful individual will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of benefits. These guys offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, and plenty of company socials.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch with Imogen at ADLIB today!
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Biddable Media & PPC / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Thriving Digital AgencyLocation:CardiffSalary:Up to £24k
— Global Multi-channel BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Innovative Research CompanyLocation:SwindonType:Salary:Up to £36k