Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
— Global Engineering Firm
- End-to-end ML building and deployment.
- Global Analytics Team.
- Report into the Head of Data Science.
This client are building their analytical capabilities so they can continue leveraging global data. They require an ML Infrastructure Engineer to productionise ML models on a variety of data sources to gain insight, guide strategy and refine standards.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Data Science, you will deploy ML models and maintain them at scale, mining insight from the variety of data sources that are available. This will require supporting the ML infrastructure effectively through development and model supervision.
As you acquire more information, you will engage with data management to redefine and formulate strategies.
What you’ll need to apply
- Background in Machine Learning/Data Engineering or Data Science
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with Keras, Tensorflow, Torch or similar
- Containerisation experience
- Cloud platform experience (AWS, Azure or GCP or similar)
- Ability to collaborate with data engineers, scientists and managers
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £50k plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with and up-to-date CV today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.