Magento Project Manager
— Global Digital Transformation
- Opportunity to be the face of a Magento transformation project
- Delivering within one of the largest International Digital Transformation programmes
- Ample opportunity for continued project work, as part of this project or the wider programme
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a 7-Month initial assignment supporting an International Digital Transformation programme. You will be the face of the Magento workstream managing 3rd party relationships, as well as content & creative professionals. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of the new CMS platform for a number of countries throughout the transformation period.
What you’ll be doing
You will be Project Managing and leading all Magento project activities including engagement and communication. You will ensure all timely and relevant information is shared, as well as identifying the critical path for capability development. Once this is carried out you will proactively identify and manage the issues and risks arising.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience managing projects and project planning within an established brand
- Proven track record of delivering medium scale digital projects with budgets of at least £200K
- Experience with Agile methodology is essential
- Experience working with creative and content on digital platforms.
- Proven experience managing complex stakeholders
- Good presentation and training skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A 7-month initial assignment working for a Global leader in Wiltshire, and a day rate of around £350.
Get in touch with Kevin to for an exploratory conversation, with a view to interviewing W/C 17th June.