Digital Account Director
— Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Apps
Salary: Up to £50k
- Rare opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director to break into the world of VR, AR and Apps.
- Work with cutting edge technology within a global, enterprise level client base.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression to build and grow a team.
- Competitive salary up to £50k.
We’re working exclusively with a fast growing, specialist business that work with clients to deliver technically innovative and cutting edge VR, AR and app solutions, transforming businesses across marketing, product innovation, training and CSR. They are growing rapidly and are on the lookout for a Digital Account Director to join them on their exciting journey.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a close-knit and highly talented team of Digital Project Managers, CGI Artists, Animators, Programmers, Developers and Film Makers you’ll manage an impressive portfolio of clients within the Engineering, Aviation and Aerospace sectors.
A key part of your role will involve nurturing relationships with existing clients and managing the onboarding process for new clients, which there will be a lot of due to the ongoing success of the new business drive. You’ll also get stuck in defining strategies, driving roadmaps, increasing revenue on existing accounts and keeping up to date with the cutting edge worlds of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Interactive Applications.
Using your strong communication skills, you’ll consistently build relationships both internally and externally, working closely with colleagues to deliver high quality campaigns, preparing tenders and attending pitches. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow your own team and climb up the ranks through to Client Services Director. This agency encourages development, growth and need somebody who is ambitious and will stay with them long term.
What experience you’ll need
- Foremost you’ll be a proven Digital Account Director or an Account Director with a strong digital bias, a strong track record of successfully managing high budget accounts.
- Ability to work at a high speed and intensely whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with evidence of building strong and long-lasting relationships with senior clients.
- Proven ability to generate existing and new client revenues through pitching and client development.
- Somebody who enjoys working with clients and delivering success –knowing how and where you support each other to get the right results for all.
- Whilst experience with VR, AR and apps would be the icing on the cake this isn’t essential – If you're enjoying life within a digital marketing, media, creative or tech firm and looking for a new challenge at the forefront of innovation this could be just what you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary in the region of £50k, 24 days holidays + bank holidays, shut down at Christmas and your birthday off, private medical insurance, free parking, lovely people and most importantly the chance to be part of a growing company where you can progress in line with its success.
If you’re an agency experienced Account Director who would love nothing more than to join a fast growing agency then get in touch with Fran today to discuss this opportunity further.Back to jobs