Marketing and Communications Executive
— Leading Sustainable Development Brand
- Opportunity to create content and communications for global professional services brand that supports the delivery of sustainable development for countries and their people
- Remote working or hybrid if you’d prefer!
- Competitive salary bonus and sponsorship for further training and development
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join a well-established sustainable development brand who are driven by assisting countries and their people across the globe to attain sustainable development goals! This position will be a varied position however the postholder's key focus will be content and communications creation within the B2B space.
What you’ll be doing
- Copywriting, editing, and proofreading content for B2B communications
- Creating content and copy for social media and web channels
- Ensuring branded materials adhere to visibility guidelines
- Building and maintaining relationships with external suppliers to ensure marketing collateral is delivered
- Conducting market research for communications strategy
- Monitoring marketing activity results and evaluating strengths and areas for improvement
Experience you’ll need
- Experience in writing, editing, and proof-reading copy and content
- Simple text and image layouts using InDesign or similar software
- Experience producing social media content and copy
- Tracking and evaluating promotional activity through Google Analytics or similar
- Previous experience working with external supplier
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary annual bonus, 24 days holiday BHs and option to buy more, sponsored training and development, and much more
What is next?
If you would like to hear more please contact email@example.com. If you would like to apply, please apply below right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus