— Digital Agency
- Specialist digital marketing and eCommerce agency.
- Fantastic portfolio of retail clients.
- Lovely offices in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside.
One of Wiltshire’s finest digital marketing agencies are looking for an Account Manager to join their collaborative and talented client services team.
What you'll be doing
As an Account Manager, this is fast paced, plate spinning work at the cutting edge of digital strategy, where the landscape is always evolving and interesting new ways of acquiring traffic online will be added to your client’s digital strategy.
You’ll be helping work with the client to scope out what it is they should be doing by way of digital marketing (across PPC, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation and more), passing new requirements and projects to the delivery team and sticking close to your clients businesses, understanding what’s going on in the world of retail with some really interesting clients across multiple sectors.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager within an ecommerce or digital agency.
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- A blend of creative, analytical and communication skills will be key.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and operate at the pace needed for a high-growth digital agency.
- Strong experience across PPC, SEO, and email marketing as well as the online customer journey.
- Passion for the world of digital, marketing and eCommerce.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary of around £25k is most likely here along with a host of benefits. This is a fast growing, successful agency with exciting ambitions for the next couple of years - a journey you’ll be proud to be part of. It's a fun place to work too, and hopefully an environment where you can work for many years to come.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with a CV today to talk through full details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K