Senior Internal Communications Manager
— Fantastic Charity
- Work for a fantastic charity in their beautiful Wiltshire office.
- Develop and deliver the internal communication strategy.
- Supportive and collaborative team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications specialist to join a well-respected Charity based within their Wiltshire office, with regular weekly travel to their London hub. Working as part of a team, you'll develop and deliver the internal communication strategy and drive high impact internal communications messages and campaigns.
What you'll be doing
Supporting the Charity's vision, you'll deliver key messages whilst engaging with key internal stakeholders and partnering with the CEO to optimise internal messages. Supporting and delivering employee engagement programmes will be a key part and this will be delivered across all channels, including social media, Intranet and events. You'll work closely with the leadership team in communicating objectives and performance across the business and take the lead on communications for all internal events. Youll have the opportunity to make a real difference from day one in this newly created role where you'll be building and delivering the entire strategy, delivering impact across multiple teams locations.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience in a specialist Internal Communications role.
- Expert in all elements of internal communications and employee engagement.
- Confident in the design, development and management of communication channels.
- Experience in delivering compelling and efficient communications strategies.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience of working within an organisation that has gone through transformation projects.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to work in a rewarding environment as part of a positive team. In a Charity which offers a truly fantastic culture and inspiring leaders, you can also expect to receive a competitive salary (£35k-£45k) and a good benefits package including 26 days holiday, healthcare, and company pension.
If you're an experienced Internal Communications Manager looking for your next challenge and a great Charity to be a part of, then apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Internal Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Leading Communications AgencyLocation:Bradford-on-AvonType:Salary:Up to £40k