You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Brand Manager
— Consumer Healthcare
- A wide portfolio of brands with a presence worldwide.
- Office location accessible from Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
- A key, senior role in management of 3 brands.
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an exciting pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. The successful candidate will report into Head of the Department and they will manage one experienced Brand Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will take ownership of 3 brands maximising the growth opportunities. It’ll be your job to take responsibility for the P&L, assuring all the targets are met or exceeded. Another part of the role will be to develop the marketing strategy and in collaboration with global brand teams propose more localised tactics. Using data and insight available to you, you’ll stay deeply informed about the market trends, target audience and competitors spotting new growth opportunities linked to NPD and more. The postholder work closely with other teams such as marketing, commercial, sales, development, research, key accounts plus external suppliers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industry.
- In depth understanding of UK regulatory landscape.
- Degree in a life science related subject will beneficial.
- Line management experience will be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An attractive salary is on offer alongside the benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.