— 6 month contract
- 6 month contract.
- Help refine the content of this company's YouTube Content and Advertising.
- Gain experience of working in a global technology firm's Digital department.
This is an excellent opportunity to see the inner workings of a global technology firm and learn more about digital and content strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Review and analyse content on YouTube and measure the engagement and impact. Use Google Analytics to understand how people interact with the content to help refine the strategy. Creating a framework to allow audit of which content should be kept and removed from their channels
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience of analysing digital channels and content.
- Solid experience of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar tools.
- Experience with Social Listening tools i.e. Sprinklr / Brandwatch.
- Data Visualisation and dashboard building skills (Power BI / Tableau / QlikView / QlikSense) are a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive day rate of £320 per day for an initial 6 month contract.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media / Marketing Analytics / Digital Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive