— Amazon Marketplace
- Exciting opportunity to join a specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Play a key role within this growing digital team.
- Great benefits on offer.
I’m on the lookout for a Merchandiser to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Helping clients enhance their brands on Amazon is what this agency specialises in. Your role will focus on ensuring your client’s Amazon accounts are optimised effectively through merchandising – you’ll create content, manage product listings, ensure photography is optimal, set up and manage promotions and more. Liaising with clients in order to request the correct information e.g. images and product info will also be crucial.
You’ll need to have an amazing eye for detail, but also the analytical and creative mind-set to spot opportunities for improvements and offer up suggestions on how to implement these changes.
Amazing training and development opportunities in partnership with Amazon are on offer here so this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build on their skillset. The growing team have expanded to 14 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Merchandise in an eCommerce or Marketplace focused role.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Keen Amazon shopper who can identify what makes a good product listing.
- Confident creating content and editing photos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First rate communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills are key.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be up to around £22k, with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.