— B2C eCommerce Brand
- Exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser looking to develop their career.
- Impressive eCommerce business experiencing exponential YOY growth.
- Highly collaborative team and fab benefits.
A hugely successful and reputable B2C lifestyle brand is looking for a Merchandiser to help drive further growth across all of their key channels.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Merchandising Manager, you will work closely with Buyers and other Merchandisers to plan product ranges and control stock levels. You’ll need to forecast effectively and keep within budgets, providing continuous, in-depth analysis of current trends to ensure the right products are available at the right time. In turn, allowing the business to hit availability targets and minimise terminal stock. This is a highly analytical role which will require a high level of attention to detail when it comes to day to day forecasting, catalogue planning and spreadsheet management.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Junior Merchandiser looking for a step up or a Merchandiser looking for a new challenge.
- The role would be ideal for someone highly numerate with a strong analytical skillset.
- Exposure to a multi-channel setup with an eCommerce business.
- Highly analytical with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and engaging individual, with a high level of integrity and responsibility.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer (up to around £32k dependent on experience), with benefits including staff discount, generous holiday allowance and a highly collaborative working environment. All outside of London!
Get in touch with Hannah for more information on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fast-growing Consumer BrandsLocation:Remote / SwindonSalary:£35-40k
— Sustainable & Innovative Start-upLocation:LondonSalary:£30k (pro rata)
— Thriving Retail BusinessLocation:TivertonSalary:Circa £30k