You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— One of the most well-regarded Marketing agencies in the Midlands
- You will work across multiple levels of the business and have access to large amounts of interesting data.
- Work with a host of household names and well-known companies.
- Work in a welcoming agency that embraces a variety of cultures and personalities.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a newly created role to work across multiple levels of the business. It will be your responsibility to leverage the existing business data to garner deeper insight and highlight new opportunities to pursue. You will work closely with senior stakeholders and management to communicate your findings. Since this is a new role you will have a fantastic opportunity to embed yourself into the foundations of an already very successful business.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Data visualization experience: Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, etc.
- Strong SQL skills to source, retrieve, and manipulate data.
- Excellent communication skills to relay your findings.
- Experience or knowledge with predictive modeling, machine learning, optimization algorithms, clustering, segmentation, etc.
- A true passion for analytics.
- Some experience or knowledge of Python, R, Matlab, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Experience using and administrating relational databases.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary up to 45k, depending on experience.
- Strong benefits package.
- An opportunity to define a new position in an already successful company.
- The chance to work with an impressive client portfolio.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.