Midweight Digital Creative
— Global Campaigns
- Design and execute global campaigns.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Enjoy a good salary, flexible working and generous holiday.
Were looking for a Midweight Digital Creative to join a leading creative studio in Wiltshire. This role sits within the internal marketing agency and will produce a wide range of creative campaigns for the business.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Creative Head you will work closely with a talented team of designers, copywriters and content strategists to deliver digital campaigns to a global customer base.
Embedded within the internal marketing agency and with a close relationship to data and analytics the Midweight Digital Creative will deliver campaigns across web, digital advertising, social and CRM. Working with a big name brand means well-defined guidelines but you will be expected to push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign, knowing how to get the most out of the brand and always pushing for innovation.
This role is embedded within the integrated campaigns team for the business so an appreciation of integrated design and thinking will go a long way.
What experience youll need to apply
- Conceptual in experience with good design skills.
- A portfolio full of digital design solutions.
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert knowledge of integrated marketing and associated channels.
- Used to working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- Agency or fast paced in-house creative studio experience attractive.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to confidently communicate with people at all levels of a business.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for digital campaign work. Youll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offers flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and supporting portfolio of digital campaign work.