Senior UI/Digital Designer
— 1 Month Contract
- Work with large corporate clients.
- Solid 1 month booking, potentially rolling.
- Design for a wide range of digital/UI projects.
We are on the hunt for a Senior UI/Digital Designer to join an award winning design agency in Oxfordshire on a 1 month contract, starting immediately. The agency has an extensive list of big-name clients under their belt. This agency delivers creative across a range of media from web design and apps to print campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a UI/Digital Designer to deliver innovative digital design across various touch points.
What youll be doing
You'll need to be able to hit the ground running with this one. As this is a bust time for the studio you'll be pulled in various directions from sketching, scamping, generating concepts, wireframes, prototypes and delivering a range of fully polished designs for a variety of digital channels. Youll be getting the chance to work on some ground-breaking projects, shaping the user experience for big brands, helping communicate with their audience in an engaging and inspiring way. Youll be working alongside other teams within the business so there's definitely plenty of scope for collaboration.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Be available to work throughout May.
- Have a solid foundation of experience designing for responsive web, mobile and interactive projects in a commercial context which will be evident in your portfolio.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach to everything you do.
- Some experience with UI/UX principles and contemporary design trends.
- Ideally, have experience of working within a creative agency.
- A top-notch personality and sense of humour would be a bonus.
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you'll join an ambitious agency in a beautiful location/office with plenty of food and drink perks. Youll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity can be set loose. Aside from the day to day you'll be given the opportunity to gain some solid experience with some truly fantastic brands.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fantastic National AgencyLocation:GloucestershireSalary:Uo to £24k DOE
— Market-Leading E-commerce BusinessLocation:AbdingtonSalary:Up to £50k
— Heavily-funded start-up.Location:CirencesterSalary:£30k-£60k