Part-time Marketing Manager
— flexible hours based on a 3 day week
- Part-time Marketing Manager role (3 days per week, flexible working hours).
- Long established Digital Marketing Consultancy in their next phase of growth.
- Easily commutable from Wiltshire and surrounding areas.
A long established, award-winning digital marketing consultancy in Wiltshire is looking to make multiple hires as part of its strategic growth plan. The part-time Marketing Manager will play a very important role – increasing brand awareness and helping generate leads to win new customers for the consultancy. This is a B2B lead generation role.
What you’ll be doing
The part-time Marketing Manager will work closely with the MD and Client Services Director to establish and implement brand awareness and lead generation campaigns to help win and onboard new clients in the retail and eCommerce space. This is a B2B marketing role where your success will be defined by new client wins. It’s not a sales role, the Client Services team will be responsible for converting the leads that the marketing manager generates. Hours are flexible, based around a 3 day week, but you could for instance spread 3 days’ worth of hours over a 5 day week if you wanted to.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a B2B Marketing Manager is a must.
- Experience working for a Marketing, Digital, or Creative agency, or similar would be a huge bonus but is not essential. As long as you’ve worked in a marketing role where your purpose is to generate leads and win enterprise levels clients then we’d like to hear from you.
- Brand awareness and lead generation experience is a must.
- Excellent multi-tasking and interpersonal skills should go without saying.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great role offering a competitive salary. You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression. Also on offer is a pension scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Amazon Prime account, in-house tuck shop and lots of games to play in your down time. They throw a great Summer and Xmas party and also have a “fun fund” for the team to choose how to spend on social activities.
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading, innovative UK business.Digital Marketing
— Leading, innovative UK business.Biddable Media & PPC Digital Marketing
— Renowned Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:45K