Mid/Senior PHP Developer
— Fast Growing Brand - Global Presence!
- Huge eCommerce specialist, top progression.
- Passionate, engaged dev team, R&D.
- Learn new tech, courses, conference access, great projects.
A highly successful, recognisable, fast growing and multi-award-winning business in Swindon are looking for two experienced PHP Developers to join their highly passionate team. A Mid and Senior Developer are required to deliver challenging and critical new projects whilst maintaining existing systems within an exciting and fast paced eCommerce environment.
What experience you'll need
- Joining a team of around ten other developers you will need strong back end PHP skills/experience with a proven track record for developing scalable web applications.
- You’ll have experience with MVC frameworks (i.e. Symfony, Laravel, Zend); they're open-minded and work with a range on different projects.
- Along with an ability to write clean code, you have the desire to pick up new technologies quickly and will push yourself to deliver great solutions.
- Additional desirable experience includes version control such as SVN and GIT, Unit Testing and the ability to optimise queries and modify SQL in a MySQL environment.
What you'll be doing
As the company run multiple web based FE and BE systems that support high traffic eCommerce sites you’ll be working within a team orientated environment to develop complex web based applications. The back end systems have modules to support every area of the business and are constantly being updated and improved using the latest open source technologies. You'll play a key role in creating technical specifications, writing documentation and troubleshooting bugs as well as writing test plans and unit tests to support the systems. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment where you will have to balance a variety of concurrent projects seeing them through from start to finish
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company who look to utilise the latest technologies. You will gain experience with MVC e.g. Symfony/Zend and will work on a variety of different projects. You will be joining a highly talented team within a nice open plan office, have free onsite parking, staff discount on the company products, your birthday off and a great Christmas party! Professional development is definitely encouraged, and you will receive in house training as well as the opportunity to work with emerging technologies and frameworks.
Like the sound of this one? Then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information!Back to jobs