— Amazon Optimisation agency
- Play a key role within this growing specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Own PPC strategy for a range of clients.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
I’m on the lookout for a PPC Specialist to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will center around supporting clients with their Paid Advertising strategies and the day to day running of their accounts across Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google & Bing. Helping clients enhance their brands on Amazon is what the agency specialise in, so any prior experience in managing paid ads on Amazon would be very valuable here.
This is a hands-on role where you’ll manage campaigns end to end, from planning through to testing, tracking, organising workflow, publishing approved content and analysis. You’ll need to be comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics in order to gain insights to improve future campaigns.
The agency are very open-minded on level with this role, so whether you’re at the beginning of your career with some solid PPC experience under your belt, or you’re a full-blown PPC Specialist, please get in touch. There are amazing training and development opportunities on offer here, in partnership with Amazon no less, so this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build their skillset.
The growing team have expanded to 15 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business. This exponential growth means the PPC Specialist will eventually have the opportunity to build out their own team which is very exciting.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience developing and implementing Paid Advertising strategies – experience with Amazon would be brilliant, but if not, this can be trained.
- You might currently be a PPC Exec, PPC Manager or PPC Specialist, or maybe a Digital Marketing Exec or Manager with strong Paid Media skills, either way, get in touch.
- Confident using and reporting on data to drive strategy and enjoy seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First-rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (entirely dependent on experience, but in the bracket of £25-35k, maybe more for the right person) with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Subscriptions MarketingLocation:BathSalary:circa £45k-£50k
— Growing eCommerce BrandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£22-26k DOE
— Successful Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30-35k