Digital Producer (Midweight)
- Midweight Digital Producer opportunity joining a large tech business.
- eCommerce business, working on projects launching in to global markets.
- Salary based on experience and a host of generous benefits on offer, including a company bonus.
We’re searching for a Midweight Digital Producer to join a global innovator based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you’ll be manging digital projects from end to end, working very closely with UX/UI on progressing the purchasing journey. Being able to balance waterfall NPD projects as well as aiding on delivering smaller agile projects. Working closely with their external party agency to help get the web assets created on their CMS platforms.
This role will require you to highlight dependencies and raising risks while taking an active more hands on role to help identify and solve any problems. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders throughout the whole process. Providing accurate, prompt and constant information regarding the projects to all stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous project management experience; whether that’s as a Digital Producer, Digital Project Manager or a Digital Account Manager.
- Ideally your experience will be gained either in an agency or if it’s client side either working for an eCommerce or tech business.
- Experience of managing projects throughout the full lifecycle from scoping, budgeting through to delivery.
- Experience in managing project budgets.
- Experience in managing digital development, design and build website projects.
- The ability to adapt and learn different processes and project methodologies.
- Able to work to the control standards established by the Senior Digital Producer.
- Able to demonstrate planning and resource management skills.
- Great stakeholder management experience and relationship building.
- Microsoft office suite experience.
- Strong communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer which will come down to experience, plus an extensive benefits package, an excellent working environment with stacks of onsite facilities and great opportunities for the future.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please don’t hesitate to apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000