Junior Digital Designer
— Entrepreneurial Team
- Join a fast-moving start-up with great progression opportunities.
- Work alongside an experienced Senior UX Designer.
- Enjoy remote working, with some office based work each week when the situation allows.
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join an entrepreneurial product team in Wiltshire. The team ar ecurrently 100% remote and long term are reviewing this policy, as it stands though it's best to prepare for a couple of studio based days a week when restrictions allow.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll join a small but growing team of technical experts designing web and native applications. This is an exciting time to join; the product is already in use and some major new customers have been acquired leading to millions in revenue. Up until last year design and development had been outsourced to get the product in good shape but now real investment is going into building an in-house team. You'll be working with a Senior UX Designer and alongside another Junior who joined last year.
The Junior Digital Designer will report into the Senior UX designer and support on the creation of user interface designs for mobile, web, social media assets and emails. As well as high fidelity design you’ll aid in the creation of wireframes and interactive prototypes for new design solutions. As part of a tight knit product team you’ll work alongside a product owner, some experienced developers and QA specialists also.
This is a supporting role but has great scope for progression as the team and product matures. If you bring a willingness to learn, ambition and a passion for digital you’ll go far. Start-up is fast paced and a great environment for a quick learner who has passion and drive in abundance. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a world class product and learn and develop key skills in digital and UX along the way.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Some commercial experience working in a digital design or UX Design position.
- A portfolio of digital designs that include user interfaces for web and mobile, email campaigns and social media.
- Experience of wireframing, prototyping and storyboarding beneficial.
- Any experience of working Agile beneficial.
- Confident with an array of modern design tools; in particular Adobe CC and Figma.
- A self-starter, able to work with little guidance when needed.
- Passionate about digital in and outside of work.
- A relevant degree in design or digital media.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll join the team at ground level when it comes to design. The product has been built, customers acquisitioned and there’s an exciting roadmap ahead for growth. You’ll enjoy flexible and remote working beyond the current situation, great opportunities to grow and a salary to match experience.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £40k
— Greenfield project, Entrepreneurial tech scale-up.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— 7-Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day