Senior Account Manager
— Digital Marketing Agency
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients for an established agency.
- Contribute to a superb culture with flexibility and autonomy.
- Very competitive package and clear progression opportunities.
This is a brand spanking new opportunity for a talented Senior Account/Client Services Manager who would love nothing more than to get their teeth stuck into a range of world-renowned clients, where you'll help strategize and deliver award-winning integrated campaigns.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a well-established, experienced and friendly team based in fantastic offices based in Swindon.
You will predominantly be bringing your expertise to a leading marketing and advertising agency to work on a variety of pan European projects for high profile clients in a range of sectors including automotive, space, tech and FMCG.
As part of the client services team, you will work closely with the Client Services Director who will help further knowledge and career development.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience as a Client Services Manager, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Producer or Project Manager.
- Superb client management experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Ideally exposure to web design and build projects.
- Ability to write creative briefs, present proposals.
- Commercially aware considering the “bigger picture”
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly.
- Exposure of digital communications, branding, advertising, marketing.
- Communication skills, written, verbal and technical.
- Strong stakeholder management is essential.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary of up to £40k (depending on experience), bonus, 25 days holiday and an excellent working environment with flexible working options and career progression.
Please apply now for further information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Agency Project Management / Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive