You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Data Developer
— Green Tech Business
- Award-winning sustainability business.
- Work with modern cloud infrastructure.
- Flexible-working, forward-thinking & modern approach to development.
A Senior Data Developer is needed to join an award-winning tech for good business in Wiltshire. They’re already considered market leaders in ethical business and are showing no signs of slowing down.
They require a Senior Data Developer to play a crucial role in the development of infrastructure, data acquisition and analytics.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Data Lead, you will develop a broad mixture of data focussed solutions that are taken on by the team. This will include; integrations of data between internal and third-party systems, migrations, development of new databases and database solutions, new cloud data platform solutions and more.
This is a hands-on role where you will also be expected to engage with stakeholders and mentor more junior colleagues across the Data and BI teams.
What skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data engineering/development
- Commercial experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP or similar)
- SQL Server
- Experience with source/version control e.g. Git
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Agile/similar methodology experience
What you’ll get in return for your skills
A base salary of up to £55K plus a competitive benefits package which includes; 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & green travel allowances.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.