Senior Film Maker
— TV, Social, Documentary
- Join a fantastic in-house creative team.
- Have your work seen by a global audience.
- Exceptional on-site studio/facilities.
We’re looking for a Senior Film Maker to join an established global brand in Wiltshire. Joining a forward thinking creative team, you’ll be the driving force behind a host of film/video projects that will be used for a variety of touchpoints including web and mobile. This is a permanent role with fantastic benefits; however, we will consider freelance film makers with proven commercial, big brand experience.
What you’ll be doing
What won’t you be doing! Working in collaboration with wider creative teams (both internal & external) you’ll use your creative flair, commercial knowledge & production experience to deliver video content & short documentaries that enhance the brands’ narrative, on time & more importantly on budget.
Coming on board as a Senior Film Maker it’s safe to say no two days will be the same. You’ll be responsible for delivering end-to-end film/video projects across a plethora of channels from TV advertising, social media, documentary and animation to name a few. Being a senior role, there’s no doubt you’ll already be a good all-rounder. You’ll need to have hands-on experience filming at Senior/Director level as well as proven technical skills in post-production (including CG, VFX & Grading), lighting, sound and knowledge of working with animation/motion graphics.
The buzz in the studio really is in a league of its own, you’ll need to be reactive to a fast-paced environment and no stranger to a demanding workload – The business work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need to be an established Film Maker with exceptional commercial experience.
- An up to date show-reel highlighting your best work.
- Well versed in post-production.
- A natural storyteller with a strong understanding of brand narratives.
- Hands on self-shooting & editing experience.
- Have previously directed and managed full technical crews.
- Professional and articulate, as you’ll be dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Some regional/international travel may be required at times.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary up to £50k +12% bonus, 27 days holiday +bank holidays, company pension, onsite parking, sport centre/gym & subsidised café are all up for grabs as well as working in some of the most impressive offices we’ve seen.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.