Senior Marketing Analyst
— Leading Insurance Company
Senior Marketing Analyst – Vibrant Insurance Company – Wiltshire
- Opportunity to take ownership of web analytics across the business.
- Fast-paced team, great career development.
- Become the analyst guru and point of contact for the company.
My client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join them to take ownership of collecting, organising and interpreting statistical information for the business.
What you'll be doing
As the experienced Digital Analyst you will maintain automated data processes, integrate reporting tools, and develop reports and dashboards. You will lead weekly insight meetings report/present as and when required for the senior management team.
Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes will play a key part of your role, alongside monitoring and auditing data quality. You will also be identifying, evaluating and implementing external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics.
- Dashboard experience, ideally Power BI (or alike).
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- Strategic knowledge of digital marketing channels, particularly PPC, SEO and Social Media.
- Ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage.
- Demonstrable experience of drawing conclusions from web analytics.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary paying up to £45k depending on experience plus benefits. A great office environment, fast-paced team to join and develop your career.
Please get in touch with Alex for more information, on 01179 269 530.