— Innovative Global Brand
- Creative, multi-channel retailer.
- Popular brand with big ambitions
- Relaxed & friendly environment.
Are you a talented eCommerce specialist able lead an innovative, multi-channel strategy, and manage its UK and global execution? If the answer is yes, (and you have significant Amazon marketplace experience), this is an incredible opportunity to play a key role within an inspirational brand.
What you’ll be doing
This unique opportunity calls for an outstanding candidate to take the lead on all eCommerce activities globally, at both a strategic and hands-on level. With a highly creative and innovative approach, you’ll create a world-class eCommerce proposition for this retailer – one that drives brand awareness and maximises profitability and growth.
Taking the lead on marketing initiatives that drive sales across Amazon UK, you will oversee the global acceleration of marketplace sales, as well as advising on how to execute this successfully. You will also support execution on other major online platforms in the UK, alongside full marketing and customer investment programmes.
To ensure the eCommerce business is market-leading, you’ll work collaboratively with stakeholders within the company to design and deliver integrated plans that support the overarching global strategy. You’ll also need to make sure that best practice and an analytical lens is applied to all aspects of your work to ensure opportunities for growth are maximised.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience within an eCommerce role, specifically focussing on improving conversion rates.
- Experience managing an Amazon sales channel is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use insights to optimise eCommerce activities.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Creative and forward-thinking approach to eCommerce.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Based in the Bristol HQ, this is a permanent full-time role with a competitive salary of £50-60k, alongside an enviable benefits package.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more details!