— Exciting Consumer Brand
• Well established business with an international presence.
• Easily accessible from Bristol and Bath by car or public transport.
• An integrated role and busy role.
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an established business that has been growing from strength to strength even in current times of economic uncertainty. The successful candidate will report into PR Manager and they will work as a part of a friendly team of other marketing and communication professionals.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will work on a wide range of PR activities spread across traditional and digital media. Stakeholder management will be key to this role, you’ll make sure that the relationship with the press and the media is spot on as well as agencies and colleagues/ the Senior Team. Moreover, you’ll support the PR Manager with shaping the wider strategy. It will be your role to stay on top of all ongoing activities, making sure that they are happening when they should and that they are delivering to desired KPIs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Degree in PR, Journalism, Media or similar a similar discipline
• Previous consumer PR experience gained client side or agency role
• Outstanding communications skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary up to £25k + excellent benefits. This role will give you an invaluable experience working for a growing business and being a part of a talented and ambitious team
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.