SEO Content Executive
— Leading Pureplay retailer
- Popular eCommerce brand. .
- Established marketing team.
- Creative and innovative culture
My client is a highly-successful eCommerce business in Bath with an enviable culture! They are on the look-out for an SEO Executive to support and deliver their SEO roadmap across a global portfolio of websites. This role will focus on the content-side of SEO, so if you are a talented content executive or copywriter with experience in keyword research and optimising content, this could be for you.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll manage and execute SEO strategies with the support of the SEO Manager. Your remit will include keyword research, optimising and re-writing content, content auditing and gap analysis, and working on a backlink profile analysis to deliver recommendations from an off-site point of view. You’ll also use web analytics tools to closely monitor SEO performance, delivering weekly reports on relevant KPIs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in an SEO, content, or broad digital marketing role, with a good understanding of SEP best practice and principles.
- Experience using Google Analytics and SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Stat, SEMrush, etc. is preferred.
- Understanding of Technical SEO auditing is a bonus, but training will be provided.
- Excellent written English.
- Proficient using Microsoft.
- An interest in digital marketing for eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Dependent upon experience, you’ll receive a salary of £25-30k, plus benefits: company pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, annual bonus scheme, cycle to work, tech scheme.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— Renowned Bristol OrganisationLocation:BristolSalary:£37-42k
— Established B2C RetailerLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Circa £50k