Digital Marketing Manager (12m FTC)
— Premium Online Retailer
- Remote working options available.
- Thriving eCommerce brand.
- Booming industry & exciting product offering.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a successful brand with a rich heritage on a 12 month FTC. You’ll work within a close-knit team to deliver winning digital marketing campaigns as well as optimising performance to maximise ROI.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, you will be part of a small but ambitious team. The role will encompass all aspects of digital marketing but will focus on Paid Search & SEO, along with managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers and developing a Marketing Executive.
You will be focused on growing audience and revenue, building on a well-established set of already successful paid search campaigns and handling a six-figure budget. In tandem with Paid Search, you will drive success in Organic Search, employing SEO best practice and developing strategies to improve site visibility in search engines and grow the contribution of this channel.
You will be tasked with driving growth through data-driven analysis and optimisation of the eCommerce experience and digital marketing activity, both site-side and via paid marketing channels.
As well as Search Marketing, you will take on the development of email campaigns, social media advertising, owned social media, and display advertising, and grow the contribution of these channels to the business. You will manage all advertising budgets and test new opportunities to generate leads through digital channels, always with data-based decision making at the core.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Ability to deliver successful PPC & SEO campaigns.
- Experience with the Google suite of analytics products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and completing tasks.
- Must be a hands-on team member, as well as able to operate at a strategic level.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to joining an ambitious, growing company, you’ll receive a highly competitive salary – please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV & get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)