Marketing Communications Manager
— Beautiful Interior Products
- Fantastic Established Business with Beautiful Products.
- Generous Salary & Benefits Package.
- Free On Site Parking.
Here is a great opportunity to join a successful interiors manufacturer in Bath as their new Marketing Communications Manager. Managing a decent sized team you will promote the beautiful products through national retailers, builder’s merchants, and independent retailers to reach the end customer.
What you’ll be doing
As with most product based role there will be product launches that need support, through comms planning, integrated marketing campaigns and brand messaging. You will direct the internal design studio to deliver impactful marketing materials and oversee the output from the Digital Marketing Exec, helping them identify promotional opportunities and grow digital media coverage.
You will work with internal and external clients to deliver effective marketing support through both digital campaigns and offline marketing materials. You will maintain the brand guidelines through all channels and will brief the graphics studio to ensure it meets its objectives to the highest standards.
This is a role where you will show effective leadership, work with the Marketing Director on strategies and plans, and implement and execute effective multichannel campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a product marketing role, ideally within B2B2C
- Broad knowledge and experience of digital and offline marketing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good project management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of producing high quality marketing collateral
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Ideally degree educated or hold a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (circa £50k), a company profit bonus scheme, excellent pension scheme, 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising up to 26 days, life assurance and many other benefits.
If you have proven experience within a senior product marketing role then please apply now for more information.