Senior Paid Media Manager (Perm/Contract)
— Creative Digital Agency
- Successful Digital Marketing Agency
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team.
- Vibrant and progressive culture.
This digital marketing agency is focussed on delivering excellent results for its clients, and prides itself on having a dynamic, fun environment and a commitment to employee career progression.
What you’ll be doing
As the Senior Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of paid advertising activity, and will manage the paid advertising team.
Furthermore, your expertise will be required in shaping new business pitches, and you will be encouraged to innovate your department and explore and implement the development of the agency’s media services
What experience you’ll need to apply
- High-level working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter).
- Good knowledge of Tag Manager, Google Data Studio (Super Metrics an advantage) and Google Analytics
- Experience setting up both PPC and Social media campaigns from scratch (not managing existing work)
- Experience managing monthly (ongoing) budgets of £15k+.
- Experience working with Google GrantsExcellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to stay up to date with the latest developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to develop the digital media offering.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £40-45k is on offer for the permanent role, however more can be offered if you are seeking a 3-6 month contract.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Rina today to be considered and hear more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned B2B agencyLocation:TrowbridgeSalary:£25K - £30K