Digital Marketing Executive
— Central Bristol Location
- Exciting Mobile App Business.
- Fast Growing Team.
- Central Bristol Location.
This could be one of the best opportunities in Bristol right now, the chance to join a very well funded, high growth Mobile App business as their new Digital Marketing Executive. Joining a team of 5 you will work across digital acquisition and retention campaigns, showcasing this incredible app and generating the buzz it deserves.
What you'll be doing
Working across numerous campaigns and channels, you will launch and update ad campaigns across all paid, owned and earned channels, optimising as you go. There is a retention team in place and you will work with them on email campaigns and measure the end to end efficacy of these to ensure growth performance is delivered.
There will be plenty of analysis and reporting, and you will report on metrics such as app installs, utilising tools such as Google Adwords, Facebook Manager, Adjust, iOS Search Ads, Google Play and Snapchat Manager.
This is an exciting and technical role, you will be supported with training and development, and you will grow with a business that will ultimately deliver over 100m downloads!
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will have broad digital marketing experience
- A strong analytical mindset, happy working with and reporting on data
- Highly driven and willing to innovate campaigns
- A strong problem solver, looking for ways to optimise for best results
- Experience running email campaigns through Mailchimp or similar
- Ideally you will have worked on some acquisition/retention campaigns
- Passionate about tech and hungry for success
- Ideally degree educated or hold a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your talents
Roles like this don't come up often in Bristol, you will be rewarded with a rare opportunity to join a company at a relatively early stage, which offers the chance to progress in to more senior roles. There is a competitive salary (£22k-£28k) on offer, good benefits, and an incredible new office space, and a working culture you'll be hard pressed to beat or even match!
If you're excited by this opportunity then genuinely, don't wait around! Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— High-end Luxury BrandLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Fast Growing Tech BusinessLocation:BathSalary:£30k-£40k