B2B PR Account Manager (remote working available)
— Clean Tech & Energy
- Very flexible working (4 or 5 days/week, remote or in the office).
- Work with innovative clients in Cleantech / Green Energy sectors.
- Excellent salary, bonus, and other great benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B PR Account Manager with Energy sector or Tech client experience. The salary banding is quite broad and reflects their willingness to hire a sparky, up-and-coming Account Manager who’s looking for a step up, through to a very experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge. They’re very family-focused and offer very flexible working options - you’ll be able to come into the office as much or as little as you like. It’s a grown-up place to work (that doesn’t mean that they aren’t fun to work with!).
What you’ll be doing
The successful B2B PR Account Manager will:
- Help manage and nurture client relationships with global companies and start-ups/scale-ups
- Write compelling content and press releases for Green Energy and Clean Tech organisations.
- Work with clients to understand their world, the opportunities available in their markets, support the Account Director in devising a media and marketing strategy, and oversee the delivery of that work (PR and Content are the primary outputs but it will vary dependent on the client and strategy).
- Maintain and build on your expertise in PR within the Green Energy and Clean Tech sectors
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in B2B PR
- Proven expertise in the Energy or Tech sectors - Green Energy or Clean Tech would be even better but isn't a prerequisite!
- Agency experience is preferred but isn’t essential – they’ll consider candidates who’ve worked in-house planning and delivering B2B PR and Marketing Communications for Energy and Tech companies.
- You’ll be proactive and passionate about the sector that you work in – you won’t need micro-management and you’ll share in the agency’s ambitions to grow their client base and continue to deliver the very best work for their clients.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £28k-£38k depending on experience.
- Flexible or remote working for those that wish to spend less time in the office – you can be based full-time in their office if you prefer, it’s up to you.
- Profit share bonus after qualifying period
- MacBook and phone allowance
- Good pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you have B2B PR experience within the Energy or Green Tech sectors then please get in touch right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Onshore & offshore renewable energy projects.Location:United KingdomSalary:£70,000 - £75,000