Senior Machine Learning Engineer
— Pioneering Technology company
Salary: £50000 - £65000
• Innovative Global Brand
• Well-known company working on state of the art technology.
• Competitive salary & benefits package
Would you like to join pioneering company, using cutting-edge technology and making a real difference? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a well-known Tech firm in Wiltshire who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Machine Learning and Robotics team you will support the creation and implementation of AI and Machine Learning solutions for the company’s products and processes. They are a rapidly growing company investing heavily in their Machine Learning team to develop the next stage of smart products including, household goods, appliances and vehicles.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the research and engineering teams.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Exposure to Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
• Programming skills in Python, C/C++, or Java.
• Experience using Tensorflow, OpenCV or Torch would be a real bonus!
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £50,000- £65,000 (depending on experience) as well as the chance to join a pioneering firm at working with state of the art technologies. They also offer a generous benefits including; a performance related bonus, on-site sports centre, discounts on their products and subsidised on-site resteraunts.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs