Senior Commercial Analyst
— Leading Renewable Energy business
- Excellent opportunity to join an innovative renewable energy business.
- Work with an international team of experts.
- Help identify new markets and products.
Unique position for a Senior Commercial Market Analyst with solid experience in the renewables space who wants to immerse themselves in the world of renewable energy market analysis and help find new opportunities for this business.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Commercial Market Analyst will be responsible for detailed analysis of renewable markets and technologies across all UK & Ireland markets. It will involved analysing and quantifying new revenue streams and assess challenges from grid constraints and regulatory changes. This will involve research and modelling as well as working collaboratively with a team of experts.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience in and knowledge of the renewables sector
- Market & commercial research experience
- Quantitative analysis skills covering valuations, pricing and derivatives
- Solid Excel & VBA skills
- MATLAB, Python or R statistical modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £65K - £75K dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Remote working and 2-3 days in the office moving forward
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Month Contract - Outside of IR35Location:RemoteType:
— sustainability focused company immersed in tech sceneLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£40K - £50K
— Green Energy, Amazing ProductLocation:GloucesterSalary:£38K - £50K