You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Amazing brand story with an awesome culture.
- New SEO Executive role in the team.
- Fast-growing and Award-Winning proposition.
This retailer is looking for an SEO Executive to join the digital team. You will be hands-on with improving all aspects of SEO for the eCommerce site, so a great role to hit the ground running and develop your future skills. The business itself has an amazing brand story, starting from humble beginnings in the owner’s house, to a worldwide leader in the respective market.
What you’ll be doing
The SEO Executive will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for all things SEO on the day to day. The website is core to the business in terms of driving sales, either through eCommerce functionality or driving traffic to purchase.
You’ll assess the current SEO health on the site and work with the Digital Marketing Manager to shape the overall SEO strategy, linking in with the wider channels (content, PPC etc). Your main focus will be on the content / onsite side, however technical and off-site elements will also be important. Analysing the performance of your campaigns will then feedback into the overall strategy and future recommendations, so an analytical approach is very important.
There is agency support for SEO too, so regular contact with your partners here will ensure you have a combined focus towards optimising traffic organically long term. Keeping up to date on SEO trends will allow you to remain cutting-edge in terms of your approach.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience delivering effective SEO campaigns. Client or agency side candidates will be considered.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practice which can be used safely.
- Excellent team player who is confident liaising with stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Fantastic organisational skills to juggle and manage priorities.
- Numerate and analytical approach when reviewing customer data.
- Drive and determination to develop your skills and grow with the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £24-28k, with benefits including quarterly social events (paintballing, meals out etc), flexi benefits scheme, product discounts, generous holiday and more. There are also office dogs if you are a dog lover!
Drop Hannah a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: