Social Media Director
— Dynamic Digital Media company
- High-performing Social Media team.
- Excellent opportunities for development.
- Company has significant backing and growth potential.
This senior role is crucial to the future of this specialist content & media business. At the core of their success is an innovative audience development plan, but there is huge potential to further growth, hence the need for an experienced Social Media whizz to develop the digital reach and profile of the business.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll manage the Audience Development (Social Media) team, using your years of experience to nurture and inspire. Driving audience growth, video views, watch time and engagement is a key focus of your role, in addition to developing fan interaction strategy and tactics.
It is imperative you manage and build on the successful strategy and solid relationships the company has across all social media platforms – Google/ Youtube, Facebook/ Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, & other partners such as Grabyo.
You will oversee and ensure the timely delivery of commercial/ branded content, ensuring the correct voice across platforms and brands, and work closely with the eCommerce team to produce social media strategies which drive revenue and leads. In addition, you will collaborate with the data and analytics teams to track performance and use insight to implement data-driven strategies.
Finally, you will maintain knowledge of key terms and legislation related to the role and the company’s social media output, ensuring you keep with best practice and adhere to relevant regulations.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Vast knowledge of social and digital media and able to demonstrate success in these areas. Strong understanding of key social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- A dynamic leader that can establish a strategic vision and command operational excellence, whilst able to be hands-on and get stuck in.
- Proven effectiveness at building, managing, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver with an analytical mind-set.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, alongside a fantastic culture and a range of great benefits. These include lovely city-centre offices, generous holiday, company pension scheme, and office showers.Back to jobs