You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Midweight UX Consultant
— One of the most exciting projects in the South West
- Work to GDS Design Principles
- Enjoy a great benefits package including 33 days holiday (+bank holidays), a bonus and a pragmatic work from home policy
- Learn from a great team of UXers
An organisation in Swindon is building a team of UXers, they now need a multi-faceted UX consultant to join them and help shape their service offering. Youll enjoy one of the best benefits packages around and youll be working within GDS guidelines so this is a chance to play part in one of the most exciting projects in the South West.
What youll be doing
The current in-house consultancy team have an MVP thats recently launched into public beta. Youll identify any user problems that have arisen based on data from the beta launch and youll also be responsible for rolling out the functionality outlined in the feature roadmap.
Youre going to be undertaking user research, stakeholder interviews and requirements gathering as part of a multidisciplinary team. Youre going to be part of a team that prototypes their ideas out for new features and then goes on to validate their thinking with real users.
Its a complex role, feature-rich service so theres a large amount of work to conceive, test and iterate on.
What experience youll need to apply
- Youll need experience of working as a UX Consultant/Researcher.
- Have worked on projects that have followed a truly UCD approach.
- Youll have a breadth of experience across user research, running requirements gathering workshops and usability testing, any interaction design skills would be a bonus.
- As the team works to agile youll need an understanding of the methodology and see the benefit it brings to the UCD process.
- Whilst not a necessity, experience of working to GDS would be beneficial to your application.
What youll get in return for your experience
If youre successful here youll have the chance to work with some of the most innovative businesses within the UK. Youll be learning from an established team formed of some of the best minds in the UX scene and have 33 days holiday (+ bank holidays) as part of your package. Theres a salary of around £30k-£33k on offer here.
Please apply with an up to date CV and ideally a portfolio/some case studies of previous projects.