Web Support Analyst
— Websites, Fantastic progression, International business
- Part of a team supporting international eCommerce websites.
- Huge UK innovator with amazing career progression.
- Fantastic culture, offices, learning opportunities and benefits package.
Keen to work in a fast-paced, innovative digital environment helping to maintain a wide variety of international eCommerce websites? Do you have outstanding customer service skills and a techie mind and want to explore your options for the future with a world leader? If so then this is definitely the one for you!
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will have worked in a fast-paced environment requiring problem solving and strong organisational skills.
- You’ll be responsible for logging, liaising with tech teams and resolving issues from up to 90 international websites so you’ll need to be calm, confident and able to build relationships with colleagues from a wide variety of teams.
- A good understanding of how websites work; maybe you’ve developed/designed one or have a sixth sense for spotting errors/bugs.
- A meticulous eye for detail and a fully-engaged ‘get the job done’ mentality and take pride in maintaining superior quality sites for one of the UK’s biggest and best businesses.
What you’ll be doing
The Support Analyst will be responsible through proactive monitoring, that the organisations websites and platform run smoothly. You’ll be reducing issues and managing them through outstanding customer service and quick resolutions. The team comprises developers, testers, UX analysts amongst others and this will be a great grounding for someone who is interested in progressing into these areas or towards a Support Team Lead role in the future. As changes are deployed to the sites and large-scale projects are delivered, you will be working closely with the wider IT team as issues span different systems. You’ll be logging and investigating issues forwarding them on to the relevant specialist and fixing as many yourself as possible. The knowledge you’ll pick up here will help you to progress within the business and open up a wide range of potential career paths.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity for long term progression, training and development, access to courses alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect a very competitive salary (£20-26K), generous holidays, bonus, healthcare, pension, use of onsite gym, subsidised lunch, a brand new and incredible space to work in and much more. Working alongside some of the smartest digital and tech specialists in the region, you’ll be part of a team supporting websites used by millions across the world, job satisfaction is going to be high in this one!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW or call Mike (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs