— Highly ethical brand.
- Market leading tech for good business.
- Advocates for sustainability.
- Flexible working, forward-thinking & modern approach to development.
I’m looking for a Technical Architect to join an award-winning tech for good company in Wiltshire. They’re already considered market leaders in the ethical business space and are showing no signs of slowing down, with some really exciting plans for growth in the pipeline. They have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and are equally invested in their employees. As a Technical Architect you will play a crucial role in the success of their digital transformation in a role which offers plenty of variety & exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in a hands-on development capacity preferably on the .Net technology stack.
- Broad range of understanding across multiple technology ecosystems such as Java, as well as keeping up with the latest technical trends.
- Proven exposure to cloud platforms, preferably Azure.
- Knowledge of cloud-based data warehouses & data platforms is desirable.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working with an understanding of CI/CD, automation & configuration tools would be a bonus.
- Certification in an Enterprise Architect Framework such as TOGAF would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the CTO you will be responsible for developing the businesses’ overarching technology strategy central to their digital offering. You will lead build vs design decisions on applications and platforms and use your technical expertise in the selection of appropriate frameworks and languages. You will be focused on managing and maintaining an architectural roadmap across all systems and provide technical leadership to steer technical decisions in order to support the successful implementation and integration of digital solutions. You will have a wide knowledge of established and emerging technologies and will be an advocate of modern software engineering practices such as DevOps & CI/CD, continuously exploring new and improved ways of working.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a salary of up to £80K as well as a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen or call 01179 269 530 to find out more info!