Technical Sales Analyst
— Global Commercial Payments Company
- Join a growing company.
- Working across various business functions.
- Great career progression and training.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, self-starter who is keen to grow their analytics career in a large company and utilise their background in sales.
What you’ll be doing
This role is focused on sales performance, reporting and analysis. You’ll be working to identify opportunities and improve sales across this diverse business who are branching into some existing areas and growing.
You’ll be producing insights and summarising data into ‘easy to understand’ reports. You’ll be working to pull and understand data from the data warehouse and other sources alongside producing reports to assist the sales team. You’ll also be dealing with regular reporting and ad hoc analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of a year working with customer or transactional data
- Sales Analytics experience (ideally looking at sales funnel analysis, conversion/activation rates, new customer attrition, sales realization, digital effectiveness, sales channel ROI, sales team activities)
- Strong Experience with Excel
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communication skills and confident with presenting
- Confident working in a small team
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An annual salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
This role would require two days a week in their Swindon office.
Please contact Tegan with an up-to-date CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham 1 day per week, UKSalary:Upto £50k
— Global Payments CompanyLocation:Remote, UK, UKSalary:60,000 - 70,000
— - Ethical Clothing BrandLocation:Plymouth, UKSalary:25,000 - 35,000