Digital IT Support Lead
— Large eCommerce sites
- Lead a small, motivated and progressive website support team.
- Fantastic career progression, training and development.
- Learn new tech, work for a true world leader.
Digital / Website Support Team Lead needed to join one of the UK’s best loved and dynamic technology businesses at their incredible Malmesbury offices. Have you previously been responsible for making sure that websites have the highest availability and resilience? Enjoy working on large-scale projects, problem-solving and think you can lead a small, motivate support team? If so then this is the perfect role for you!
What experience you’ll need
- They’re looking for someone with experience of owning the performance, availability and reporting of high traffic websites.
- You’ll need to have worked in a fast-paced environment and have first class communication skills with the proven ability to build relationships with different internal teams, 3rd party suppliers and customers.
- You’ll need to be familiar with synthetic monitoring and data analysis tools such as Splunk and you’ll need to be able to ensure that there’s real-time visibility of the status of the systems throughout.
- A positive attitude, excellent organisation skills and the ability to take ownership of the systems and any issues are essential for the role.
What you’ll be doing
The core duties centre around allocating and resolving issues within the digital platform and being responsible for ensuring high availability and performance of the websites. You’ll have a support analyst working with you and as the team grows they will need you to manage the on-call rota and arrange additional cover at peak periods. In this role you’ll be playing a key role within the business that spans across many countries and continents, you’ll pick up some fantastic skills and the career opportunities from here are superb.
What you’ll get in return for your talent
Check this out! – A very competitive starting salary (to c£45K), very generous pension, healthcare, free gym/use of onsite sports centre, free parking, discounts (amazing lunch and products) and some fantastic socials, trips and events. Unrivalled career progression, training and a very friendly, down-to-earth team top up this amazing package and opportunity
Sound good? Send in your CV NOW for more info to Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs