— Websites, large eCommerce projects
- Incredible career progression, courses, certifications.
- Testing large, complex websites, learn automation and BDD.
- Fantastic culture, R&D focus, excellent benefits.
Test Analyst with experience in testing websites needed to join innovative digital technology team for a forward-thinking industry leader close to Swindon, Chippenham and the M4 motorway.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a decent knowledge of a range of web-based technologies across desktop and mobile platforms; along with experience of testing them.
- It’s expected that you’ll have a strong awareness of quality processes and methodologies, with excellent analytical skills.
- Ideally they would like you to have worked on ecommerce and/or CMS platforms with an understanding of excellent front end user experience.
- Within the role you will be able to learn more about the Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach and working with automated testing tools.
- You’ll need to have excellent problem solving and customer communication skills, be keen to learn and push yourself in an environment that is very supportive and progressive.
What you’ll be doing
The Test Analyst role reports in to the Quality Lead and is responsible for ensuring the quality of work released in to the live environment across the digital portfolio. The Test Analyst collaborates with business analysts, developers and stakeholders within an agile development team to write test scenarios and build automated tests; along with executing test scenarios and ensuring bugs are accurately reported and resolved. The Test Analyst role is also responsible for regular reporting on testing progress and status of bugs across sprints, projects and releases. The team are implementing a completely new commerce and content platform with completely new engaging, interactive visual assets and build a superior purchase journey. It’s likely that you’ll also be working on the existing platform to serve a global customer base which forms a key part to their IoT platform as well as a selection of smaller websites, portals and platforms.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The role will be working within a fun, sociable team with excellent support, career progression and flexibility to think creatively and influence the output of quality for a huge international business. In return for your hard work they’re offering a highly competitive starting salary (£28-32K), unrivalled career progression and training, bonus, pension, health, gym, subsidised meals, sports teams/socials and weighty product discounts.
If you’ve tested websites before and want a real challenge with a top, top leader, this is the role for you; send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs